Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holy Moly, 2011.

Well, it's quite silly that I made a blog last year around this time and never even updated! But, I finally remembered the password (woops). Hm, well 2010 was a fine year. Nothing too exciting happened. But, this is a huge turning point in my life. I feel like 2011 will be a great year.
At the end of 2010, I got a tattoo to start the new year. I thought for ages and ages about what I wanted, and finally decided. I happen to love it.
I have so many new goals and ideas for this new year, and I plan to do every one of them. I'm currently sitting for the 5th 4th snow day in a row. Well, actually it's more like 6 days if you count the weekend. I worked on Saturday & Sunday and have pretty much been snowed in since! Reading magazines, selling, shopping online, watching Jerseylicious (my secret addiction show). It was nice, mom got me out of the house yesterday with her 4-wheel drive. We ran errands, shopped, and went to lunch. Last night I snuggled up on the couch,drank coffee, and read a magazine while Clean House played on tv in the background. Oh, and I painted my nails a nice mauve color. It's so old lady, but I love it :)
I'm not sure how many of you will actually take the time to read this, but I suppose this will be a little tidbit of my life in the form of an online journal. I used to write all the time, but with my hectic schedule it seems there's never time!
My parents and I FINALLY finished the main college form we had to fill out-FASFA, so hopefully I can start sending that to some of the colleges I have applied to. I've currently been accepted to about 5 good colleges, but I'm really hoping for FIT in New York City or UGA, simply because I'm from Atlanta, and familiar with the area. Mom's moving to Europe in June, and I'm hoping to transfer after a year or two here in the states and going to Europe to finish out schooling. Speaking of Europe, mom and I recently booked our flights for Europe for my Spring Break week (March 19-28) Okay, so I'm missing a few days of school. OH WELL. It's worth it, entirely.
I've been spending the past couple days browsing the web, blogs, and ebay of course. I recently read Seventeen magazine and saw a fellow blogger featured in the magazine. Oh how I hope for that someday! Well, my style has changed SO much in the past year, although I'm not sure to really what. I love chic, vintage, etc. like I used to, I think I've just really REALLY been slacking with actually trying lately, I think because it's my senior year and I just don't care! I can't WAIT to get the heck out of here, and back to Atlanta or New York in a big city where I belong :) I feel like my style will flourish again, instead of being a dud around here. Although, I used to always dress up. Hm, well seeing as my closet is bursting at the seams (literally) with clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. I should probably just suck it up and wear my nice clothes! It sounds so silly, but I have so many clothes I deem "too nice" to wear around here/to classes. But I can't keep holding on to them forever in hopes of actually having ONE day to wear them...silly silly.

Well, I thought I'd update with some photos..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is a nifty watch my daddy got me for Christmas, I just love it and the fun neon color! It reminds me of a mermaid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alright, so yes I admit I hit up Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale...I couldn't help it, such sweet deals!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So these I'm stoked about! While mom and I were out yesterday I bought the red stone to finish out my collection. They're just beautiful, I love them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We've only had about two days in school since Christmas, but in that time I was able to pick up my final project for pottery. It's alright, but I've made much better.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last but not least, one of today's DIY projects. I did several things today, but this was just a simple jar I started to decorate. I think I'm going to add some bath salts to it or something homemade.

So, it's about 10:30pm. I finished watching The Social Network (the movie entirely about Facebook and how it started) and contrary to my first belief, it was quite good. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment